5.12.10

Go go, Go Johnny Go

Met them boys today. Srikanth and MV. Sunday's beer at Pecos, tacos and nachos. It was good, meeting them boys. Both of them offered: you've become fat. I shrugged. Srikanth is going to the US of A. MV has a large social network, is generally conversant in matters of who's doing what and is taking his time before he can app for an MBA abroad. Which is all well.

Now, though, I think that beer had bilirubin. Wonder who's. I don't like it at all.

I like the boys. But not the beer.

I feel like a loser, now.

2 comments:

  1. Post after a long time - good good.

    Also, Pecos beer sucks - don't let that make you feel like a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a nice guy! ;)

    I know Pecos beer sucks. I needed a publishable reason for feeling like a loser.

    :)

    ReplyDelete